SQL stands for Structured Query Language. SQL is a scripting language expected to store, control, and inquiry information put away in social databases. The main manifestation of SQL showed up in 1974, when a gathering in IBM built up the principal model of a social database. The primary business social database was discharged by Relational Software later turning out to be Oracle.
Models for SQL exist. In any case, the SQL that can be utilized on every last one of the major RDBMS today is in various flavors. This is because of two reasons:
1. The SQL order standard is genuinely intricate, and it isn’t handy to actualize the whole standard.
2. Every database seller needs an approach to separate its item from others.
Right now, contrasts are noted where fitting.
Objectives of SQL
- Investigate essential orders and capacities of SQL
- Utilize SQL for information organization (to make tables, lists, and views)
- Utilize SQL for information control (to include, alter, erase, and recover information)
- Utilize SQL to inquiry a database to extricate helpful data